ventilation, filtration and flow monitoring products and service delivered
in a timely manner – can only be achieved through the highest quality
and knowledgeable customer service division – delivering proven results
to fit our customers needs –ALWAYS is our #1 priority”. We promise
– when you call PALS for a solution - you will find the answer."
& Gas Replacement wet/dry
filter media, and fan parts regardless of original manufacturer.
Gas Turbine/Compressor/Recip Engine Filtration
Cooling & Noise Control
Solution to a chemical plant outfall,
where fouling & corrosion issues of the previous flow meter were constant.
PALS Solution to a chemical plant outfall, where fouling & corrosion issues (due to chemicals in the outfall) of the previous flow meter were constant. The plant now utilizes the Marsh-McBirney FloDar see http://www.marsh-mcbirney.com/p_oc_flodar.html. Our Service Department manager recently put together this custom NEMA 4X enclosure with switching capability to avoid all possibly shutdowns on this critical outfall DEQ reporting requirements.
**South LA based Oil Refinery required new inlet air ducting, silencing on FCC compressor
1. Solution: Supplied 100’ of 55”X80” 304ss clad duct with turning vanes at elbow and inlet box silencer January 2004. No photo available.
**South LA Based gas compression station required new inlet filter box/transition piece for GE Frame 3 Turbine.
1. Solution: Supplied (4) stage inlet filter box and coalescing filter system for moisture control and filtration issues:
**Various Gas Compression pipeline stations from the Gulf of Mexico through Canada have reciprocating engines, gas turbines and compressors with 1950’s technologies on inlet air and silencing.
1. Solution: Supply various inlet air solutions – turn-key – stainless construction. Helps keeps maintenance issues at bay and after-coolers clean and dry:
**Refineries and chemical plants throughout the Gulf South must report outfalls and keep track of wastewater flows, some solutions we have provided:
Custom Designed Solutions include:
· Polymer/caustic flows through trough flow monitoring and overflow alarm (see website home page for sample photo).
· Chemical outfalls at plants – keep flow meters out of flow to avoid fouling and lightning strikes.
· EPA/DEQ onsite flow verifications and reporting solutions – calibrations at various plants throughout the Gulf South – regardless if open channel, culverts, closed pipe.
RECENTLY completed full certification of flows for outfalls at a local refinery in Southeast Louisiana as well as annual certification and reports on flow meters at a large paper mill facility in NW Louisiana.
wet/dry filter media, and fan parts regardless of original
manufacturer. Oil & Gas
“PALS offers over 20 years of experience in the ventilation, filtration
and flow monitoring market – offering complete sales and service,
along with design assistance for your industrial or governmental plant needs.
Your firm will not only achieve excellent end results with only the highest
quality product and service offerings (with low EMR ratings and proven results)
– but you will also afford your organization the governmental compliance
through utilization of a FARR designated and CCR approved firm as required
in today’s competitive marketplace”. Also, when time becomes
an issue – we WILL deliver your requirements QUICKLY
and with GUARANTEED results."